Does ‘BlackJean Investor’ mean something?
– If you are trying to name your newborn child or a start-up, chances are that you want the name to convey the character you want to see.
– After college, when I used to hear the word ‘investor’, my mind would automatically picture a dark suited guy from the Wall Street on a CNBC interview.
– Not much has changed, I guess!
– In reality, what is seen is that even gurus can get their decisions wrong!
– Therefore, my ideology of an investor craved a re-definition:-
* Investor is a common man who seeks Clarity not confidence.
* He Refers, Consults, but Thinks Independently of his decisions.
* He is Analytical, yet he knows that he can and he will make mistakes.
* He can invest from the comforts of his favorite pair of jeans!
– How about BlueJean Investor? It sounded perfect, until I found the name was taken.
– So, what next? If investing is not casual as blue jean then it is also not formal as a dark suit? Bingo! I sold myself on BlackJean Investor! What’s in a name anyway? Do you have a better story on self-serving bias?
The idea of investing money into assets usually...December 15, 2020
Have you ever thought about your financial condition...December 10, 2020
Does 'BlackJean Investor' mean something? - If you...November 12, 2020
Is your life a big hustle in balancing...November 12, 2020
Copyright© 2020 All rights reserved | Developed by Seoprohub